RI Witness is increasingly becoming the gold standard for security in clinics on every continent around the world.
Safeguarding your eggs, sperm & embryos throughout the IVF cycle
RI Witness ensures that every step of the fertility cycle, within the lab, is managed properly and securely, maintaining the safety of your samples.
What is RI Witness?
We understand you want to know everything is being taken care of as you embark on a life changing journey.
RI Witness has been created to help minimize errors during ART treatment cycles. This electronic witnessing system supports and guides embryologists in their daily work by monitoring sample movement from one dish or tube to another within the laboratory twenty-four-seven.
This system is automatic, so it does not require additional steps by embryologists to identify samples. This means the embryologist can give their full attention to caring for your samples.
What does this mean to you?
Choosing a clinic with RI Witness installed allows you to rest assured that your samples are being managed and tracked in the securest possible way. A clinic with RI Witness places you at the forefront of its priorities and proves that taking extra measures and every precaution is the centre of their philosophy.
Our clinic has invested in this system providing the highest possible security for the safeguarding of your samples.
How does it work?
RI Witness helps safeguard your samples during ART processes – from start to finish.
- Each patient is assigned an ID card with their unique personal code.
- ID tags containing this unique personal code are fixed to all plasticware holding patient samples.
- Every work area in the lab detects wireless signals from these ID tags. They are identified, tracked and recorded at each step of the ART process.
- RI Witness confirms the identity of samples and allows the embryologists to proceed to insemination.
- In the unlikely event that samples are mismatched, the system alerts the embryologist, stops proceedings and helps prevent any potential errors.
- Prior to embryo transfer the patient’s ID card is automatically checked against the tagged embryo dish.