Fertility advice service provided by a specialist
The fertility advice service is at your disposal if you need information about your fertility.
Welcome to the fertility advice service (extended gynaecologist’s appointment)
The Felicitas Mehiläinen fertility advice service provides help in matters related to fertility. A one-hour fertility advice service appointment includes a specialist’s examination and a treatment or follow-up plan. If necessary, the specialist will perform an ultrasound examination. A fertility advice service appointment can be booked instead of an annual gynaecological examination.
Fertility advice service is especially useful when:
- you want to know about your fertility, even if you do not necessarily want to get pregnant right now
- you are planning to have a child and want a more detailed picture of your situation
- you are concerned about your fertility or reproductive health
- you have a primary disease and want to find out what its significance is for the onset and course of pregnancy
- your family has experienced a miscarriage and the success of the next pregnancy is worrying you
- you are considering cryopreserving your gametes to maintain your own fertility
- you want your fertility to be taken into account when planning a suitable form of contraception.
If you wish, you can start studying your fertility by booking a free appointment with a Felicitas Mehiläinen nurse