I worked as a specialist in gynaecology and reproductive medicine since 1988. In addition, I also completed a special qualification in andrology in 2003 (male genital problems and hormonal disorders). I have worked as Professor of Reproductive Medicine in 1999–2005 and, since 2005, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
My areas of special expertise are:
- general gynaecology
- disorders of the menstrual cycle
- disorders related to menstrual bleeding
- polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- menopausal problems
- examination of infertility
- early pregnancy ultrasound examinations
- male hormonal disorders and erectile dysfunction
I have been actively doing research my entire career. My main interest has been in polycystic ovary syndrome, the causes of infertility, regulation of gonadal function and hormonal therapy for women and men.
- Doctor of Medical Science and Surgery
- Licentiate of Medicine
Specialities and special qualifications
- Gynaecological diseases
- Gynaecological endocrinology